domingo, 1 de noviembre de 2020

My childhood days

I’ve always thought that music can bring back the strongest emotions, including memories. That’s why whenever I heard music of “caporales” or “morenada” I think about the happiness I had while dancing in the carnival “con la Fuerza del Sol” which is celebrated every year in my hometown and where I spend most of my childhood.

Anyway, although I did have fun practicing outside school, the hobbies I enjoyed the most were definitely playing videogames, riding a bike with friends around the neighborhood, and once in a while, playing chess with my auntie. In fact, that reminds me of an amazing time I had after I moved on; In the very night of a rainy day, with a friend who lived in front, decided to hang out without the permission of our parents, we sneak out just to start splashing around and get all wet by the rain while having the best of the smiles. We got a cold after but still be friends until this day, so it may stay like my favorite memory.

Looking back at the days of my childhood, I realized how great and enjoyable it was, hope never forget it.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario