sábado, 24 de octubre de 2020

The best holidays I've had: Ilo, Peru

It was January of this year when my family and I were looking for new places to visit in Peru, and since we live in Arica, we wanted somewhere near. Just like that, the city of Ilo came in the discussion and we went right away; it was my grandfather, grandmother, auntie, and me. We spend 3 relaxing days while seeing the amazing view of the ocean and walk by the streets, also there was this big artificial wetland that took all of my attention for its amazing amount of flamingos.

I remember not been feeling well before that week, so when the time came, it definitely changed my mood, the laughs at the night and the good histories while eating, quickly became part of my most treasured memories. Those days as well, we got to see the Museum of Chiribaya, one of the best stops in the trip; there was a lot to see and learn about chiribaya’s culture, going from agricultural tools to even mommies! although I have to say the greatest part was the boat ride we took at the afternoon, the beautiful sea lions sure stole the show.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario