domingo, 29 de noviembre de 2020

My future job

One of the topic I’ve always tried to avoid, would definitely be about jobs, not that I don’t want to have one, but being in my first year of university I don’t think I even know about all the available paths yet; choosing a specific job right know wouldn’t assure me anything, although I do think that in a few years I’d have a better idea.

Thanks to a friend, I was able to see a lot of design projects that were made by students of the university, eventually I got interested in the process behind it and basically, that’s the reason of why I decided to study the major of Design. Certainly, I already expected most of my work options as indoors due to the area itself, but because I’m still not fascinated by the idea of staying in an office all day, I’m hoping for a job that has both, indoors and outdoors, something more dynamic. However, I wouldn’t mind working someday in a university, the environment is quite pleasant and If I can contribute to it I would love to share my ideas and knowledge.

On the other hand, rather than deciding a job indoors or outdoors, I’m more interested in choosing the location of it. Because I’d like to see how others cultures work, travel to different countries and learn about it, would bring me the refreshing experience that I’m looking for; at least for a couple years, this would be my type of job.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario